Tuesday, 4 October 2011

Ah, I see you've made it. Your looking magnificent if I may say so myself. Sit down, let's have a chat.
This is my first entry, as the more astute of you may recognize, and I am here to release my photography projects into the wild vast space known as the world wide web.
For any whom appreciate photography as an art, you may sit down and are embraced with open arms, for those of you who think taking a photograph is a simple movement of a finger... it would be my pleasure to guide you to that red cross on the top right of this page. (... well go on then, click it.)

If your still reading, you are the person whom I wanted to attract to this page, and if I'm being honest, the people who clicked the red button smelled a little anyways, so we can both be glad their gone.
There will be photographs on this otherwise empty page, soon.
Eyes pealed,
Scott

No comments:

Post a Comment